Goaltide Daily Current Affairs 2024
Current Affair 1:
State of Teachers, Teaching and Teacher Education Report 2023
The State of Teachers Teaching and Teacher Education is a Biennial State of the Sector Report produced by CETE.
The Centre of Excellence in Teacher Education (CETE) is an Independent Centre at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, established with seed grants from the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching, Government of India, and the Tata Trusts, and with the Tata Trusts as founding partner.
Not needed more details.
Current Affair 2:
Pradhan Mantri Suryodaya Yojana
There is not detail explanation about this topic in official documents. But you can go through this news article:
Nothing more needed now.
Current Affair 3:
Trade Connect e-Platform
It is an intermediary platform providing the facility to connect Indian exporters and entrepreneurs with various stakeholders in international trade.
The e-Platform is expected to:
- Provide facilitation for new and aspiring exporters.
- Provide information on various regulations to access markets, sectors, export trends.
- Provide easy access of benefits under Free Trade Agreements.
- Provide access to sector specific events along with a facility to address trade related queries to officials in Government of India and associated entities to get expert advice.
It also acts as a platform for the Government of India for appraising State and UTs about international developments affecting India’s trade and the role States and UTs can play in promoting exports.
It remains an important mechanism for deliberations on trade related issues with Industry bodies, Associations, Export Promotion Councils, and State/UT governments.
- To achieve the $2 trillion export target for year 2030.
- To internationalize the goods and services to help in improving the quality of the products and increase the size of the economy.
- The launch of the Trade Connect ePlatform is to increase the participation of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), and startups in exports, a move aimed at promoting exports with the involvement of small and medium traders.
Current Affair 4:
Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources.
Being responsible for the conservation of Antarctic marine ecosystems, CCAMLR practices an ecosystem-based management approach. This does not exclude harvesting if such harvesting is carried out in a sustainable manner and takes account of the effects of fishing on other components of the ecosystem.
Members of the Commission currently include 26 States and the European Union. India is a member.<< Previous Next >>